Body is constructed using 14-gauge steel shell, covered with a 2-piece 18mm thick polyethylene foam cut, shaped, and fitted to the body contour. Then the body if wrapped with a high quality, durable material molded to assure smoothness while being securely staple stitched on the underside.
- Complete system includes covered body, two pommels, two pistons, and a base
- Height adjustment from 37-1/4″ to 53″
- Pommel can be adjusted in width from 15-3/4″ to 18-1/2″
- Pommel buck also has center hole and can be used as a single pommel buck
- Spin and snap locks are welded to the base cylinders allowing easy height adjustment by one person
- Powder coated in classic blue finish which resists chipping, fading, and regular wear
- 406-300 Pommel Buck – wt. 165 lbs (74kg)